WSCO supports affordable, dignified housing on the West Side. We assist tenants in understanding and advocating for their rights, and promote policy that encourages and supports landlords in providing quality housing our community deserves.
- Landlords and Tenants: Rights and Responsibilities - The rights and duties of landlords and tenants in Minnesota law.
- HOME Line - Free legal help for renters
- Rental Rehabilitation Loan Program - Landlords can get help preserve existing affordable rental housing options in Saint Paul.
- How to Make a Housing Complaint - a how-to guide for residents to work with the City's Department of Safety and Inspections.
- Landlord 101 course: From the City of St. Paul, this class provides foundations for the development of property management skills and to better understand tenant, landlord relationships and responsibilities.
- Resources for Tenant & Landlord Issues (City of St. Paul Page)