About Contact DonateGet Involved

File a Police Misconduct Complaint Regarding a Saint Paul Police Officer

If you have experienced misconduct by a Saint Paul police officer you can file an official complaint.

Its your right.  

You can learn more and file your complaint online here.

Complaints are handled by the  Police Civilian Internal Affairs Review Commission (PCIARC), a civilian task force created to provide civilians from diverse backgrounds with an opportunity to evaluate police-civilian incidents and make disciplinary and policy recommendations to the chief of police.  Your complaint may result in disciplinary action within the police department, not criminal charges or settlements.  You may seek criminal charges or settlements separately through the court system. 

WSCO can help you file your complaint.  Please email info@wsco.org or call (651) 293-1708 to set up a time when we can assist you.  WSCO can help file the complaint only and will not be able to participate in any further steps of the complaint review.