Learn and create in community!
Join us for a fun event with many creative activities. We will also have pozole ready to pick up (pre-order here!).
• Dye your own yarn or silk with marigolds
• Make your own Georgian spice blend or calendula tea
• Learn how to save your marigold seeds for next year
• Prepare your garden for winter
• Learn about Día de Los Muertos and honor lost loved ones
• Join a community marigold mural
• Enjoy face painting and activities for youth
• Free and open to all!
October 01, 2021 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
76 Baker St. E.