Nominate someone you know for West Sider of the Year, 2022!
The spirit of this award is to honor those who work collaboratively in community with dedication to the values of the West Side. The West Sider of the Year is awarded annually by WSCO (West Side Community Organization) to a West Side resident. Past recipients have:
- worked with other residents on behalf of the West Side
- regularly volunteered on the West Side or to the benefit of West Side residents
- provided significant leadership on a major issue or activity during the past year (or, over a series of years)
- made valuable contributions to the West Side
Deadline: Nominations must be received no later than October 14th, 2022.
Selection: The West Sider of the Year is selected from the pool of nominations by the WSCO board.
Results: The 2022 West Sider of the Year will be announced at WSCO's Annual Meeting on November 6th.
- current WSCO staff and board members are not eligible to receive the award
- past recipients are not eligible to receive the award
- the award is given to an individual, not an organization or business
- nominee should live or work on the West Side
Questions? contact us at [email protected]!
How to nominate someone:
There are two ways to nominate:
PDFs should be mailed to WSCO, 209 Page St. W., St. Paul, Minnesota, 55107 or emailed in to [email protected]