- Voices Forum: WSCO will not be having a West Side Voices Forum in September– please check out our full events calendar for many powerful ways to connect this month, and RSVP for October Voices Forum on October 11!
- Nominate the next West Sider of the Year! The spirit of this award is to honor those who work collaboratively in community with dedication to the values of the West Side. Learn more and fill out a nomination form!
- Apply to join the Early Learning Legislative Advisory Committee to explore the creation of a program to ensure access to early care and education for all Saint Paul’s children. Applications due this Sunday, September 11. Learn more and appl here!
- 2023 City Budget The Saint Paul City Council invites you to share your thoughts on the proposed city budget. During the public hearing, community members will have two minutes to provide their feedback. https://www.facebook.com/events/1054539101854908
- Winter sports registration is now open! This season, we are excited to announce that registration fees have been eliminated for winter basketball for 10U and up (ages 9+) at all recreation center sites. For more details and registration links visit stpaul.gov/youthsports.
Deadline approaching: Sell your arts, crafts, food, and other goodies at our upcoming art fair and cultural market! Click here to apply before tomorrow’s deadline!
Nominate West Sider of the year: the spirit of this award is to honor those who work collaboratively in community with dedication to the values of the West Side. Nominations due October 14!
Share your recipes: Open Arms of Minnesota as the Culturally Specific Meal Project is looking for beloved recipes from East African, Hmong and Latinx communities, to prepare and deliver nourishing meals free of charge to critically ill Minnesotans and their families. Submit a recipe for a chance to win $200!
Job opportunity: Ramsey County is hiring a Victim Witness Advocate